Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT)
ACTs are designed to open communication between the provider community and Noridian. These calls allow for timely identification of problems and information sharing in an informal and interactive atmosphere.
No Personal Health Information (PHI) is allowed during these calls.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
ACTs are general in nature unless otherwise specified.
Time: 1-2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
When no registration is required, dial 800-553-5275 to join.
- March 21, 2018 - Appeals/Adjudication* - Register Now
- July 18, 2018
- November 14, 2018
* Indicates attendees must register for this event as it will be conducted through a web-based training tool (GoToWebinar) which requires an Internet connection and a telephone (toll-free number provided in confirmation email).
Questions and Answers
There are two ways to ask questions.
- Ask question(s) during an ACT.
- Various Noridian team representatives will be available to address questions/concerns.
- Complete ACT Provider Question Submission Form to submit question(s) up to five days prior to a scheduled ACT.
- Questions will be addressed at the start of call.
Per CMS Internet Only Manual (IOM), Publication 100-09, Chapter 6, Section 20.6.2, questions and answers will be published within 30 business days following an ACT.
Last Updated Jan 12, 2018