Noridian offers webinars using an Internet meeting forum software and audio conferencing. This is a convenient means to educate providers about various Medicare topics while offering attendees the opportunity to ask clarifying questions.
Registration may be completed using a:
Do not call the Provider Contact Center to register. Registration must be completed online.
- Select an event title from Schedule of Events webpage
- Select link next to "Register Now" to proceed to GoToWebinar registration page
- Complete requested information and select "Submit"
- "Registration Confirmed" page will appear upon registration completion
NOTE: Registration is available until the scheduled webinar date but may close earlier if capacity has been met. When this occurs, no additional registrations will be accepted; however, those still interested may email email@example.com to express his/her desire to attend the webinar. If enough demand is generated, another webinar will be scheduled to accommodate the requests.
Webinar Confirmation Email
- Upon registration completion, a separate email, from firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the event title, date, time and "Join Event" link (required to attend webinar) will be sent to registered email address
- Please recognize as a safe address to ensure delivery of confirmation email
- If confirmation is not received within 24 hours, check email SPAM or Junk folder
- Still no registration confirmation? Contact us at email@example.com
Providers may choose to attend our webinars using the teleconference call only (no computer visuals) feature; however, to receive the phone number via the registration email, online registration is still required.
Day of webinar/before calling
- Sign into webinar (15 minutes prior to the event)
- Dial toll-free phone number, access/meeting #, and attendee # provided in pop-up box
- Computer screen will display webinar material, when made available
Note: Host cannot access attendee's computer or organization's information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with webinar related inquiries and/or concerns.
- Materials (PDF file) must be downloaded from Handouts section of GoToWebinar attendee panel
Webinar Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- CEU certificate (PDF file) must be downloaded from Handouts section of GoToWebinar attendee panel
See the CEU webpage for additional details.
Last Updated Jun 13, 2018