Related or Qualifying Claim / Service Not Identified on Claim - JE Part B
Related or Qualifying Claim / Service Not Identified on Claim
|CO-107||Related or qualifying claim/service was not identified on this claim.
Note: Refer to the 835 Healthcare Policy Identification Segment (loop 2110 Service Payment Information REF), if present.
Common Reasons for Message
- Primary CPT has not been billed
- Primary CPT was not billed on same claim
- View claim history to determine if primary CPT was billed
- If not, add-on code cannot be billed
- If so, review medical documentation to determine if secondary code can be billed
- Submit claim for primary CPT
- Submit Appeal request. See Appeals webpage for instructions on how to submit a Reopening or Redetermination
Claim Submission Tips
- Verify primary CPT was billed prior to billing add-on code
Last Updated Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:59:39 +0000