G0 - JE Part B
Use to identify telehealth services furnished for purposes of diagnosis, evaluation, or treatment of symptoms of an acute stroke.
Modifier G0 (G zero) to indicate outside of geographic location
- Telehealth distant site codes billed with Place of Service (POS) code 02 or Critical Access Hospitals, CAH method II (revenue codes 096X, 097X, or 098X); or
- Telehealth originating site facility fee, billed with HCPCS Q3014
- Add mobile stroke units as originating sites and not to apply originating site type or geographic requirements for beneficiaries with acute stroke
- CMS Internet Only Manual (IOM), Publication 100-04, Medicare Claims Processing Manual, Chapter 12, Section 190.3.7.
- CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters (MM)11043
Last Updated Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:48:08 +0000