Mailing Addresses and POCs - JE Part B
Provider/Supplier Mailing Addresses and Point of Contact for CERT Requests
Where are CERT ADR letters mailed to?
- Effective August 14, 2018, AdvanceMed mails all Initial CERT Additional Documentation Request (ADR) letters to the Correspondence Address on file with Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) for the provider/supplier that billed/submitted the claim.
- All subsequent ADR letters can be sent to an alternate address. This can be provided to the CERT Customer Service Representative (CSR) by calling 888-779-7477.
The above processes are based on each individual Claim Identifier (CID); providers/suppliers will need to contact the CERT office, as mentioned above, for each sampled claim.
Interested in making an address or point of contact update? Access the below information from this page.
- Update Addresses in PECOS
- Create a Point of Contact (POC) with AdvanceMed and/or with Noridian
- Contact Noridian with CERT Related Inquiries
Update Addresses in PECOS
If a provider/supplier address must be updated, he/she must make the necessary changes via PECOS. See details on how to do this in CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters Special Edition (SE)1617.
Create a Point of Contact (POC) with AdvanceMed and/or with Noridian
- AdvanceMed Chain Address Program - Providers who have at least ten (10) PTAN/OSCAR numbers who would like to elect a single POC can participate in the "chain address" program implemented by CERT. This program is as follows:
Call the CERT office (888-779-7477) with a list of PTAN/OSCAR numbers and the designated point of contact information
CERT will email/call the point of contact with a list of outstanding CID numbers.
- Note: It is possible the POC has not yet received some/all requests due to mail time and previous addresses used.
- When requested, the CERT CSR will forward a copy of the letters not yet received.
- To update the Noridian CERT team: See Contact Noridian with CERT related Inquiries webpage.
- CERT will email/call the point of contact with a list of outstanding CID numbers.
- AdvanceMed Group Calls - To reduce provider/supplier burden, when CIDs with the same phone number are identified, the AdvanceMed CERT CSR will group such calls to ensure a single contact is made to the provider(s) associated with the phone number on file. This means that multiple outstanding requests may be discussed during one single contact from the AdvanceMed CERT CSR.
Noridian - If a provider/supplier would like us to contact or mail CERT related correspondence to a designated recipient, we have opted to maintain a specific POC for CERT related items. If a specific POC is not provided, the Noridian CERT team will use the contact on file with AdvanceMed.
- Complete and email/fax CERT POC Provider Form. See the Other Review Contractor Forms webpage to access the form.
- Note: This address can only be used by Noridian for CERT related communications. AdvanceMed does not have access to this address and will continue to mail the initial and subsequent record requests to the Correspondence Address indicated within PECOS.
Contact Noridian with CERT Questions
Inquiries regarding this information or any other CERT related topics can be submitted to the Noridian CERT team. See Contact Noridian with CERT Related Inquiries webpage for details.
Last Updated Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:50:20 +0000