All surgeries are considered either minor or major and have a global period of 0, 10 or 90 days.
Access the below surgery related information from this page.
- Bilateral Surgery
- Global Surgery
- Minor Surgery and Endoscopies
- Multiple Surgeries
- Related Latest Updates Articles
- Services Excluded from Global Surgery Payment
- Services Included in Global Surgery Payment
- Wrong Surgery or Invasive Procedure
Last Updated Jul 28, 2017
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.