Provider Enrollment Contact Center
Contact our Enrollment Customer Service Representatives at 855-609-9960
Hours of Availability
- The Contact Center is staffed to respond to inquiries for each of these areas during ordinary hours of operation from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
- General IVR inquiries available 24/7
Before we can discuss the provider's information we'll need to verify these items.
- NPI - National Provider Identifier
- PTAN - Provider Transaction Access Number
- SSN/EIN - Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Noridian offers Customer Service options that we can assist with and for certain items other options or resources are available. The below is not all inclusive.
CSRs can assist with three (3) inquiries per call.
CSRs may assist callers with the following
- Find appropriate form(s) and providing assistance on how to fill them out correctly
- Prior to calling for application assistance, please watch our step-by-step Enrollment on Demand Tutorials
- Complete status checks
- Assist with Revalidation inquiries
- Verify account activities such as PTAN status, Effective Date and/or Holds.
- Assist with general enrollment inquiries
CSRs cannot help with PECOS password resets.
- Call from a quiet environment
- Be prepared with NPI Tax ID/SSN, and Medicare ID before calling
- Be prepared with PECOS login/password if calling with PECOS inquiries
- Speak clearly and naturally into telephone
- State full Medicare number including alpha character(s)
|National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) || |
|Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS) ||Access PECOS: https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do |
Enroll Online: Learn more about PECOS
|Internet-based PECOS - External User Services (EUS) Help Desk |
|Pay.gov || |
Phone: 800-624-1373 (toll free, Option #2)
Last Updated Aug 31, 2017