Provider Enrollment Contact Center
Noridian Customer Service requires providers to use the Enrollment Application Status Search self-service tool to access application related details.
The Enrollment Application Status Search tool allows providers and suppliers to follow his/her enrollment application progress. Simply enter the Application/Reference Number or Web Tracking ID into the search field and select "View Application Status."
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
To decrease call wait times and direct calls through our IVR system to the most appropriate department, callers must authenticate with their National Provider Identifier (NPI), Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN) and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Provider Enrollment: M-F 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT
TTY: 855-549-9874 (M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT)
CSRs can assist with three (3) below related inquiries per call.
- Find appropriate form(s) and providing assistance on how to fill them out correctly
- Prior to calling for application assistance, view our step-by-step Enrollment on Demand Tutorials
- Assist with Revalidation inquiries
- Verify account activities such as PTAN status, Effective Date and/or Holds
- Assist with general enrollment inquiries
Be prepared with PECOS login/password if calling with PECOS inquiries. CSRs cannot help with PECOS password resets.
|National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) || |
|Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS) ||Access PECOS: https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do |
Enroll Online: Learn more about PECOS
|Internet-based PECOS - External User Services (EUS) Help Desk |
|Pay.gov || |
Phone: 800-624-1373 (toll free, Option #2)
Last Updated Jun 12, 2018