You Spoke. We Listened.
Thank you for your continued feedback received through our website satisfaction survey.
Survey comments and suggestions are read and evaluated each day. Check back often to stay up-to-date on the changes that are being made throughout the Noridian website. Below are some changes you will notice:
- An in-page search tool has been added to various pages throughout the site. Enter a relevant keyword or phrase and this tool will search through tables or lists to find what you're looking for faster.
- Reorganized the "Alerts" webpage to separate "Open Alerts" and "Resolved Alerts". This will make it easier to distinguish between the two.
- Added topic specific "Related Articles" to "Browse by Provider Type/Specialty landing pages.
- Added a "Top" button on the lower right side of all pages. Click "Top" to go back to the top of the page.
- The top "flyout navigation" menu and left-hand navigation were updated to read alphabetically.
- Added Print and Email options, to the top right corner of all webpages.
- The top "flyout navigation" now offers a "See More" link to additional related topics.
- Reformatted and updated the "Tools" webpage for easier browsing.
We've also improved the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP). Here are some highlights:
- TIN, NPI and PTAN combinations are now listed in alphabetical/numerical order in inquiry screens and "Manage Account" screens.
- Clarified error messages to be more intuitive.
- Redesigned the NMP home page for a more user-friendly login experience.
- If a beneficiary being searched for within an Eligibility inquiry has an updated HICN, NMP will now provide the correct HICN.
- In the Eligibility results, if the beneficiary inquired on does not have any benefit information on file for a category, the message "Eligibility information for this category is not on file on the date for this inquiry" will display.
- When submitting an inquiry, users are not required to select the button "Submit Inquiry", they can now simply hit "Enter" on their keyboard.
- When submitting an appeal, NMP now offers the "Select All" option when choosing which claim lines to appeal.
- Within Claim Status Results, users can now sort claims by "Date of Service" or "Finalized Date" by clicking on that column heading.
- If an account has only one NPI/PTAN/TIN combination, that combination is now auto-filled and the user no longer needs to select the combination from the drop-down menu.
- A new section for Passwords has been added to the "Help" screen that provides Password Requirements and Tips for successful password creation and changes.
Last Updated Jun 30, 2017