You Spoke. We Listened.
Thank you for your continued feedback received through our website satisfaction survey.
These comments and suggestions are read and evaluated each day. Check back often to stay up-to-date on the changes that are being made throughout the Noridian website. Some of the changes that we have already made are:
- Added a "Top" button on the lower right side of all pages. Clicking this will bring you back to the top of the page.
- In order to help with the general readability of the pages, pages will be moved from a 3-column to a 2-column layout.
- Reorganized the main "fly-out navigation" and left-hand navigation to be in alphabetical order.
- Additional search functionality has been added to certain pages to assist with on-page searching such as the Active LCD's, Modifiers, and MPFS pages.
- Added Print and Email options, found at the top right of all pages.
- Top main navigation "fly-outs" now offer a "See More" link to additional important topics.
- Reformatted our Tools page for easier browsing.
- Added weekly MLN Connects publications to our CMS MLN Connects page, found under Fees & News.
We've also improved the Noridian Medicare Portal. Here are some highlights:
- A new section for Passwords has been added to the "Help" screen that provides Password Requirements and Tips for successful password creation and change.s
- If the beneficiary being searched on an Eligibility inquiry has an updated HICN, the portal will now provide the correct HICN.
- In the Eligibility results, if the beneficiary inquired on does not have any benefit information on file for a category, the message "Eligibility information for this category is not on file on the date for this inquiry" will display.
- When submitting an inquiry, users do not need to choose the button "Submit Inquiry", they can now simply hit Enter on their keyboard.
- When submitting an appeal, the portal now offers the "Select All" option when choosing which claim lines to appeal.
- Within Claim Status Results, users can now sort claims by "Date of Service" or "Finalized Date" by clicking on that column heading.
- If the account has only one NPI/PTAN/TIN combination, that combination is now auto-filled and the user will no longer need to select the combination from the drop-down menu.
Last Updated May 10, 2017