Home - Portal Guide
All Systems Normal
- Inactivity of 30 minutes will automatically time user out. A prompt displays at top of page offering an extension to remain logged in.
- Always Sign Out when finished; otherwise, portal requires a user to wait 3 hours before logging in again.
- Accounts disable after 60 days of inactivity. To reactivate account, contact User Security.
- Accounts are deleted after 90 days of inactivity. Users must re-register for a new account.
What is the Noridian Medicare Portal?
The Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) is a free and secure, internet-based portal that allows users access to beneficiary and claim information. The portal is available for all Part A, Part B and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) users in the Noridian MAC Jurisdictions of JA, JD, JE and JF. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) governs the security regulations and other policies of NMP.
Last Updated Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:36:51 +0000
- MBI Lookup Tool
- ADR Status
- CERT Inquiry
- Appeals Status
- Financials including Overpayments and 1099s
- Full Remittance Advices
- Prior Authorization Status and Submission
- Same or Similar Option 2
- Provider Enrollment
Available During Claims Processing System Hours
Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. CT
Saturday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT
- Claim Status
- ADR Submission
- Appeals Submission
- Claim Specific Remittances
- Same or Similar Option 1