ADR Status and Submission - Portal Guide
Additional Documentation Request (ADR) Submission and Status
Available For: Part A, Part B, DME
If an ADR was sent to the provider/supplier and the claim is pending, providers/suppliers may view the letter and submit supporting documentation.
- Select Claim Status from main menu and then the Additional Documentation Request tab.
- Choose TIN or SSN, NPI and PTAN combination under Provider/Supplier Details
- A Claim Number or Confirmation Number may also be entered to narrow down the search results
- Select Submit Inquiry.
- ADR letters can only be viewed 45 days prior to today's inquiry date.
All claims that have an ADR for the TIN/NPI/PTAN inquired on are displayed.
The results will show the following:
- Claim Number
- Medicare Number
- Beneficiary Name
- Date of Service
- Date Requested
- Delivery Method
- Due Date
- MR Type
- Appeal Outcome Date (if applicable)
- Option to View ADR Detail
- Review Status
- Response Date Received
Viewing and Uploading Documents
To view the ADR and upload supporting documents, choose the "View ADR" link on the ADR Details results table.
To view the original ADR letter that Noridian sent, choose the Document ID under the "Documentation Attached To This Claim" table for the document name "Letter". This letter will contain the claim information and a description of the documentation needed.
To upload supporting documentation:
- Enter a recognizable Document Name
- Browse on your computer for the file containing the documentation.
- File size of each upload is 70 MB
- File types accepted include: GIF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, DOCC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX and PDF
- Choose Upload.
Note: A confirmation number will be provided for each uploaded completed. This can be used to search when checking the status of the ADR.
The documentation will now display under the "Documentation Attached To This Claim" table.
Any additional documentation can now be uploaded following the same process.
To view the status of the ADR, perform an ADR inquiry. The status of the ADR will be reflected in the "Review Status" column.
- Awaiting Response
- Pending Review
- Review In Progress
- Review Completed
Last Updated Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:07:58 +0000