Overpayments - Portal Guide
Available For: Part B, Part A, DME
View a summary of claims that may have caused an overpayment for your facility.
- Select Financials from top navigation or home page and then Overpayment Results tab
- Choose TIN or SSN, NPI and PTAN combination under Provider/Supplier Details
- Enter in a specific Letter Number, Claim Number (ICN/DCN/CCN) or Accounts Receivable (AR) Number
- Users may choose one of the following inquiry options
- Choose “View Results” to view the overpayment results based on your search criteria.
- Choose “Request Results Summary Download” to request a .CSV file for the Overpayment results based on your search criteria. Note: This inquiry will provide a Reference Number and instructions to use the “My Previous Download Requests” option after a few minutes to download the file.
- Using “My Previous Download Requests” will provide a listing of previously searched Overpayments with the option to download the .CSV file
The following results will show when the “View Results” option is used for the inquiry.
- Overpayment Letter Date
- Original Overpayment Amount
- Total Interest Accrued to Date
- Interest Collected/Adjusted to Date
- Total Interest Remaining Balance
- Total Principal Remaining
- Total Remaining Balance
The Cause of Overpayments Results table will provide the following:
- AR Number
- Overpayment Original Amount
- Balance Amount
By choosing the plus symbol (+) by the AR Number, the following additional information will display:
- Beneficiary Details
- AR Balance Details
- AR Collection History
- AR Recoupment History
- AR Adjustment History