You Spoke. We Listened.
Thank you for your continued feedback received through our website satisfaction survey.
Survey comments and suggestions are read and evaluated each day. Check back often to stay up-to-date on the changes that are being made throughout the Noridian website. Below are some changes you will notice:
- Enrollment on Demand (EoD) tutorials, providing enrollment related assistance, have been added for Medicare Part A Provider Types (See Enrollment)
- Additional EoD tutorials have been added for Medicare Part B Specialties (See Enrollment)
- Tools (See Education & Outreach)
- A Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) calculator has been added. This calculator assists providers in determining the line by line claim payment calculations for Medicare covered services when Medicare is the secondary payer.
- Claim Submission Timeliness Calculator has been added to help providers calculate the claim submission timeline
- Overpayment Interest Calculator has been added to help providers determine how much interest have been accrued on an unpaid overpayment
- An in-page search tool has been added to various pages throughout the site. Enter a relevant keyword or phrase and this tool will search through tables or lists to find what you're looking for faster.
- Reorganized the "Alerts" webpage to separate "Open Alerts" and "Resolved Alerts". This will make it easier to distinguish between the two.
- Added topic specific "Related Articles" to "Browse by Provider Type/Specialty landing pages.
- Added a "Top" button on the lower right side of all pages. Click "Top" to go back to the top of the page.
We've also improved the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP). Here are some highlights:
- Eligibility in NMP now offers additional beneficiary information. Enhancements include:
- Hospital Benefits will offer current years Part A Base Deductible, Part A Spell Days Remaining and the Earliest and Latest Billing Dates for Hospital Spells
- Part D Enrollment Data
- Preventative Services now include CPT/HCPCS codes 81528, G0297, G0442, G0443, G0472, G0473, G0475
- Professional and Technical Sessions Remaining and Sessions Used for Pulmonary, Cardiac and Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation have been added to the Preventative tab
- The Occurrence Count of each Hospice Episode has been added to the Hospice tab
- File size limit for documentation uploads was increased from 10MB to 70MB.
- Medicare Part A facilities can now upload Cost Reports and supporting documentation directly to Noridian.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) now only requires one form of authentication on each NMP account (email, text or voice).
- TIN, NPI and PTAN combinations are now listed in alphabetical/numerical order in inquiry screens and "Manage Account" screens.
- Clarified error messages to be more intuitive.
- Redesigned the NMP home page for a more user-friendly login experience.
- If a beneficiary being searched for within an Eligibility inquiry has an updated Medicare ID, NMP will now provide the correct Medicare ID.
- In the Eligibility results, if the beneficiary inquired on does not have any benefit information on file for a category, the message "Eligibility information for this category is not on file on the date for this inquiry" will display.
- When submitting an inquiry, users are not required to select the button "Submit Inquiry", they can now simply hit "Enter" on their keyboard.
Last Updated Oct 25, 2018