Article Detail - JF Part B
Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Q&A Session
Do you have questions about the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System? Join CMS’ live Q&A session on October 12.
- Register for the CMS-hosted session
- You may also send your questions in advance to AmbulanceDataCollection@cms.hhs.gov with “October 12 Q&A” in the subject line.
- CMS will update documents on their Ambulances Services Center webpage with answers to common questions from this session.
- Date: Tuesday, October 12
|2 to 3 p.m.||1 to 12 p.m.||12 to 1 p.m.||11 a.m. to 12 p.m.||10 to 11 a.m.|
- CMS Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection Instrument: Labor and Staffing presentation dated October 7, 2021
- Ambulances Services Center webpage – includes lists of organizations that must collect data starting in 2022
- CY 2022 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) proposed rule
- CY 2020 PFS final rule
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- CMS MLN Connects dated October 7, 2021
Last Updated Thu, 07 Oct 2021 19:09:35 +0000