Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) - JF Part B
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support Services
EDISS is the Noridian team working to provide the EDI solution for thousands of submitters across multiple lines of business.
EDISS provides the ability to quickly and efficiently exchange healthcare information in a safe, secure and cost-effective way. EDISS constantly strives to educate providers on the ease and benefits of exchanging data electronically.
View the EDISS Web Home Page for Current System Status, Production Alerts, and What’s New Articles.
Access EDISS published articles from the EDISS News Page.
Receive all EDISS related articles: Subscribe to the EDISS E-mail Distribution List
Want your claims to process faster?
- Electronic Claims have a 14-day processing timeframe. 837 Electronic Claim Benefits: View the EDI Advantages of Electronic Claims webpage.
- Noridian Custom Edits (NCE) enhance claims editing for both providers and payers and integrate with existing claims acknowledgement reporting (277CA) on 837 electronic claim submissions. For more information, visit Noridian Custom Edits (NCE) on the EDI Support Services website.
- Note: Claims rejected by NCE editing are not sent through the claims processing system. If you are seeking a denial, remittance advice, or do not wish to make any corrections, simply resubmit the claim.
- Note: For diagnosis related NCE editing, please ensure the appropriate Diagnosis Code Reference Number required for payment is appended to the service line. For example, if you submit a claim for an influenza virus vaccination, use the Diagnosis Code Reference Number for Z23 in the 2400 loop SV107 segment for the line item.
Want to receive your Remittance Advice (RA) faster?
- Register for the 835 ERA. View the EDI Benefits of Electronic Remittance Advice webpage for 835 ERA benefits.
Last Updated Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:53:35 +0000