Site Tour - JF Part B
The Noridian website has been designed with the user in mind. This site tour will give a high-level overview of the different sections of the website and highlight areas that may be of interest.
- Noridian Logo - The Noridian logo located on the upper left of the header serves as a link to the Noridian Medicare homepage.
- Jurisdiction and Line of Business - This section in the center of the header includes the jurisdiction (states and territories) served by the page content.
- Quick Links - The quick links on the right of the header give user fast access to Contact Us, Help, and Tools pages as well as a link to the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) Login.
- Search - The Search input also located on the right of the header allows for searching the Noridian website for content related to user topic of interest.
- Main Navigation Menu - Content on the Noridian website has been categorized based on similar resources and topics. Hover over, or click on, a category title to view a sub-menu of pages available.
Main Navigation Menu Descriptions
- Browse by Topic - Resources for Claim Submission, Appeals, MSP, Modifiers the Noridian Medicare Portal, and other commonly used resources.
- Browse by Specialty - Resources specific to a topic such as Ambulance, Laboratory, Outpatient Therapy and Surgery.
- Fees & News - Includes the most current fee schedules, Noridian published bulletins that contain articles published within the last two years, Latest Updates articles and email listserv registration.
- Policies - Contains Active, Draft, Draft and Future Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs), Medicare Coverage Articles and the Self-Administered Drug (SADs) list.
- Medical Review - Resources for the various entities that conduct reviews of claims processed by Medicare which include Noridian's Medical Review, CERT, Recovery Auditor, and the OIG.
- Education & Outreach - Includes the Schedule of Events for upcoming workshops, teleconferences or in-person training. Also offers past presentations and questions and answers on a variety of topics.
- Enrollment - Offers resources and help enrolling in Medicare. View Enrollment on Demand tutorials depending on your provider type, as well as all the CMS enrollment application forms.
- Forms - A listing of commonly used Medicare forms.
When a category off the Navigation menu is chosen, a left-hand navigation menu specific to the category displays. The left-hand navigation is not an all-inclusive listing off all pages found under that category, but rather a starting point for viewing that section.
The middle section of the main page of each category, will also contain links with a brief description to pages included in that category.
- System Notices - Notification to user if the Call Centers, Portal, or IVR are unavailable.
- You Spoke. We Listened. - A listing of improvements made in response to feedback given through Noridian surveys.
- Contact Center and NMP - Quick links to access contact and NMP information.
- Social Media - Links to Noridian Facebook and YouTube pages.
- Urgent Notification - Used to issue urgent notifications to all users.
- Most Viewed - Buttons to the most commonly used pages on the website.
- Alerts - Listing of current claims processing issues which allows users to see if any action is needed and if the issue has been resolved.
- Latest Updates - Recent Noridian or CMS published articles and notifications.
- Advertisements - Banners highlighting topics of interest.
- Contact and Support - Links to the contact pages, Site Maps, file viewers, and other links that may be helpful while viewing the website.
- Tools and External Resources - Quick links to the most commonly used tools and guides. External Resources provides links to CMS resources along with other frequently used websites.
- Keep Current - Subscribe to the Noridian email listserv to stay up-to-date with Noridian and Medicare news.
A website search can be conducted using a specific term or phrase to locate all available resources published on that topic. When the search results are returned, a listing displays the title and a description of the webpage that can be used when deciding which search result is applicable for the business need.
The search results may be filtered by including only content in a particular category, specialty, topic or by the date published or last updated. A filtered search will narrow down the number of results received for a more specialized search.
External Website Hyperlinks
Noridian uses an icon ( ) after links to indicate if it will navigate to an external, non-Noridian, website.
Last Updated Fri, 19 Aug 2022 19:52:04 +0000