MolDX - JF Part B
Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX)
The Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) Program was developed by Palmetto GBA in 2011 to identify and establish coverage and reimbursement for molecular diagnostic tests. This program performs the following functions.
- Facilitates detailed and unique identification through registration of molecular diagnostic tests to facilitate claims processing and to track utilization.
- Establishes clinical utility expectations.
- Completes technical assessments of published test data to determine clinical utility and coverage.
- Establishes reimbursement.
View the MolDX Molecular Test Registration and Claims Submission [PDF]
View the MolDX: Molecular Test Registration Requirement for Hospital Laboratories [PDF]
View the Molecular Diagnostic Program (MolDX®) Manual [PDF]
Palmetto GBA currently administers the MolDX Program and all its information.
Active LCDs - View all active Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs)
Covered Tests - View MolDX LCDs and LCD Articles
Excluded Tests - View MolDx tests excluded from coverage
Proposed LCDs - View all proposed LCDs
Future LCDs - View all future LCDs
Claim Submission Reminders
- Submit only one DEX Z-Code™ identifier per CPT that requires one
- Submit DEX Z-Code™ identifier in Loop 2400/SV101-7
- If no DEX Z-Code™ identifier is submitted, CPT will deny unprocessable
- Do not submit any other characters or test names. Doing so will slow claims processing and possibly cause incorrect denials
|MolDX Contractor||Noridian||Providers in Noridian's Jurisdictions|
Last Updated Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:39:40 +0000