MolDX: MammaPrint Billing and Coding Guidelines - R4
The MolDX: MammaPrint Billing and Coding guidelines coverage article has been revised and published for notice under contract numbers: 02102 (AK), 02202 (ID), 02302 (OR), 02402 (WA), 03102 (AZ), 03202 (MT), 03302 (ND), 03402 (SD), 03502 (UT) and 03602 (WY).
Summary of Changes:
- Added verbiage: "MammaPrint™ is a qualitative in vitro diagnostic test service, performed in a single laboratory, using the gene expression profile of FFPE breast cancer tissue samples to assess a patients' risk for distant metastasis.
MammaPrint was prospectively validated in the 6,693 patient MINDACT trial in early stage breast cancer, <5cm up to 3 positive lymph nodes and independent of receptor status."
Effective Date: January 1, 2018
View the locally hosted MolDX Medicare Coverage Article.
- Go to Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) webpage
- Locate and select above listed Medicare Coverage Article from "Covered Tests" or "Excluded Tests" webpage
View a complete list of Noridian coverage articles.
- Go to Noridian Medicare Coverage Articles webpage
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Select state/contract link of interest from applicable Active, Future, or Retired Articles column
- Link will redirect you to CMS MCD
- In CMS MCD, select corresponding article title to view a comprehensive revision history for this article
Last Updated Jun 11, 2019