Missing/Invalid Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) DEX Z-Code™ Identifier - JF Part B
Missing/Invalid Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) DEX Z-Code™ Identifier
An attachment/other documentation is required to adjudicate this claim/service.
|N704||Alert: You may not appeal this decision but can resubmit this claim/service with corrected information if warranted.|
Common Reasons for Message
- Claim line submitted is missing DEX Z-Code™ identifier
- DEX Z-Code™ identifier submitted is invalid
- CPT code cannot be billed with submitted DEX Z-Code™ identifier
- Verify correct CPT code is billed
- Verify correct DEX Z-Code™ identifier is billed for the CPT code submitted
Claim Submission Tips
- Submit only one DEX Z-Code™ identifier per MolDX CPT
- Submit DEX Z-Code™ identifier in Loop 2400/SV101-7
- Do not submit any other characters or test names. Doing so will slow claims processing and possibly cause incorrect denials
- Visit our MolDX webpage for additional information.
Last Updated Tue, 19 Jan 2021 19:57:57 +0000