Congressional Inquiries - JF Part B
Congressional offices may receive inquiries from constituents regarding their Medicare services. The information below provides elements to request assistance from Noridian.
Determine the Contractor
There are different contractors assigned to administer different parts of Medicare. Use the Provider Compliance Group Interactive Map, to determine the correct contractor. Click on the appropriate state and the contractors name and phone number displays.
What to Include
- Privacy Release
- Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) or Remittance Advice (RA)
- Any correspondence
- Medicare ID on Red, White, Blue card
- Congressional district office location and fax number where the response should be sent
Where to Send
(PHI not Acceptable)
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Noridian JF Part B
PO Box 6723
Fargo ND 58108-6723
|Noridian JF Part B
900 42nd St S
PO Box 6723
Fargo ND 58103-2119
Note: Protected Health Information (PHI) such as beneficiary numbers and names cannot be submitted to Noridian using email.
A response is sent within 10 working days after the inquiry is received in our office. If a longer time period for a final response is necessary (e.g., waiting for an appeal determination, extensive research necessary, further documentation required), an acknowledgement letter will be sent within the 10-day period.
- Congressional offices may contact Todd Petersen at 701-277-2309, if further assistance is required.
- Due to CMS regulations, contact information should not be shared.
- Direct beneficiary inquiries to the Beneficiary Contact Center at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) and provider inquiries to the Part B Provider Contact Center (PCC).
Last Updated Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:20:25 +0000