NMP Registration - JF Part B
Total Enrollment: NMP Registration
Before registering in NMP, complete Steps 7-9 for EDI Enrollment
The Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) is a fantastic service that will provide you, our customer, with improved performance and a wide range of self-service options. NMP is available for users immediately after approval has been received from his/her registration. NMP also empowers providers/suppliers to monitor and approve access to the types of information their employees may obtain from the portal.
Self-Service Options Available
- Eligibility – View beneficiary's Medicare benefits: HMO, MSP, Home Health, Hospice, Hospital, SNF and preventive services
- Claim Status – Locate status of claim, complete a Self-Service Reopening, view list of ADRs and begin an appeal
- Appeals – Begin an appeal or view status of existing appeals for claims information
- Remittance Advices – View and/or print single claim Remittance Advices (RAs). Part B providers may also view full RAs
- Financials – View recent checks issued with pending and approved summaries
- Provider Audit – Begin file submission or view status of existing file submission
- Provider Enrollment - Check status of application, download notification letter, or submit supporting documentation
To become an NMP User and/or Provider Administrator, follow the steps below.
Step 10: Information Required to Complete Registration Process
- TIN - Provider's company Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NPI - Provider's group/billing National Provider Identifier (NPI) (this number was received from National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES)
- PTAN - Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN): Where Can I Find My PTAN?
- Submitter/Trading Partner ID - Find on EDISS Connect account
- Check Information - Payment received from Noridian (check number and amount can be obtained by Interactive Voice Response (IVR))
Step 11: With Information in Hand, Register Now
Access resources available to assist providers with the registration process.
Step 12: Registration Process Complete
Last Updated Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:42:40 +0000